What is Cincom Expert Access?
Expert Access is an online business magazine for senior-level corporate executives, IT and operations managers and technology buyer committees.
Each issue comprises of articles written about the following areas of business:
- Leadership Strategies
- Customer Relationship Strategies
- Business Process Management
- Communications Strategies
- IT business strategy
Expert Access spans a wide range of roles and industries, delivering value by presenting the business benefits of the latest technology advances to corporate and operations managers while at the same time, sharing and understanding the technical side of those business and production applications for the IT managers and users.
Expert Access is to become a trusted and valued resource of objective expert advice to readers, customers and prospects worldwide.
Beginning with no readers, Expert Access now reaches more than 140,000 people all over the world, in a wide range on industry verticals and roles. Expert Access provides relevant, concise, objective information to help readers become aware of new ideas, products and services and expand their business.
Ask the Expert
Expert Access has partnered with forward-thinking business leaders to participate in its ‘Ask the Expert’ program. Readers can submit questions for feedback and answers about innovative business strategies and technologies. Some of the experts and contributors include:
- Al Ries, author of ‘The Fall of Advertising and the Rise of PR’;
- Steven Pressfield, author of ‘The Legend of Bagger Vance’
- Dr. David Abshire, Center for the Presidency, author of ‘Saving the Reagan Presidency’
- Dave Stein, best-selling business author of ‘How Winners Sell’, CEO and founder of ES Research Group, The Sales Training Authority.
- Tom Nies,Cincom CEO hailed as “the epitome of the entrepreneurial spirit of American business.” – Former President Ronald Reagan.
- Bo Burlingham, author of ‘Small Giants:Companies That Choose To Be Great Instead of Big’;
- Sam Horn, author of ‘POP! How To Stand Out in any Crowd’;
- Lynne McTaggert, author of ‘The Field’ and ‘The Intention Experiment’;
- Stephanie Palmer, author of ‘Good in a Room‘;
- Lisa Nirell, founder ‘Energize Growth’;
- Nettie Hartsock, author of ‘Start the Press!’;
- Marc Seifer, author of ‘Wizard; The Life and Times of Nikola Tesla’;
- Elliot McGucken, author, poet, artistic entrepreneur and founder of the ‘Jolly Roger,’ a Web portal hailed as the ‘Flagship of the Renaissance’;
- Skip Press, author of more than 20 books including ‘How to Write What You Want and Sell What You Write’;
- Donald Sull, Harvard Business School author of “REVIVAL OF THE FITTEST”
- Betty Forbes, Vice President, Christian Children’s Fund;
- Dr. Paul Pearsall, international best-selling author of “The Beethoven Factor’”
- Jeff Thull, author of “Mastering the Complex Sale,” CEO of Prime Resource Group.
- Marsha Friedman, President Event-Management Services & Talk Radio Guru-ess
- David Meerman Scott, author of “Cashing In With Content”
- JoAnna Brandi, customer loyalty expert and customer retention maven.
- Ken Sutherland, creative impresario and the music behind the film “Savannah Smiles”.
- Robert McKee, Screenwriting guru and author of the best-seller “STORY.”
For more info contact Donna Burns, the Expert Access Editor at email@example.com.